The Washington State Department of Health protects and improves the health of people in Washington.
Our programs and services help prevent illness and injury, promote healthy places to live and work, provide information to help people make good health decisions and ensure our state is prepared for emergencies.
Vital Statistics Data
The Department collects high-quality information on all births, deaths, abortions, marriages and divorces that occur in Washington State. We publish these data in tables to help data users understand trends, identify high risk populations and geographical areas, set prevention priorities, and plan health promotion strategies.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- Community Health Assessment Tool (CHAT)
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Healthy Youth Survey
- Public Health Issue Management System (PHIMS)
- Public Health Reporting of Electronic Data (PHRED)
- Vital Statistics System
- Washington Tracking Network (WTN)